Sunday, June 26, 2011

2011 Summer Resolutions

Photo Credit: Koblers Pig, by Michael Sowa.
I can't believe it's already almost 4th of July! I better not let summer pass me by.
Here are my summer resolutions for between Memorial Day and Labor Day:

Go to a Mariners game
Bike on the Burke Gilman Trail
Swim in a lake
Rent Kayaks at Aqua Verde
Eat at Emmer & Rye
Eat at Paragon
Eat at Sitka & Spruce
Visit Melrose Market
Go camping
Go hiking
Go to a lake place in Eastern Washington
Go to the San Juans
Go out in the boat for 4th of July
Make s'mores
Grill stone fruit
Make a new type of fruity cocktail
Take a free Zumba and Yoga class at the Seattle Center
Take a hot yoga class
Run three times a week
Write a travel story
Buy and make some artwork for the apartment
Eat an ice cream cone while sitting outside
Eat alfresco once a week
Take my lunch to work three days a week and eat breakfast at home
Read six books
Continue to post here 2-3 times a week even though I now have a full-time job!

What are your summer goals?