Summer 2011 Resolutions.
By Labor Day Weekend, I hope to accomplish the following.
Go to a Mariners game
Bike on the Burke Gilman Trail
Swim in a lake
Rent Kayaks at Aqua Verde
Eat at Emmer & Rye
Eat at Paragon
Eat at Sitka & Spruce
Visit Melrose Market
Go to a lake place in Eastern Washington
Go to the San Juans
Go out in the boat for 4th of July
Grill stone fruit
Make a new type of fruity cocktail
Take a free Zumba and Yoga class at the Seattle Center
Take a hot yoga class
Run three times a week
Write a travel story
Buy and make some artwork for the apartment
Eat an ice cream cone while sitting outside
Eat alfresco once a week
Take my lunch to work three days a week and eat breakfast at home
Read six books
Continue to post here 2-3 times a week even though I now have a full-time job!
Spring 2011 Resolutions.
By May 31, 2011 I hope to accomplish the following.
1. Run 24 times — Nope, didn't achieve this. I started out well, but slacked off.
2. Take a yoga class at my neighborhood yoga studio. — Not yet, I'll move this to my summer resolution list.
3. Drink 2 liters of water everyday. — Trying...ugh, I'm not doing so well here!
8. Write one travel story (or at least start it!). — Nope, I'll move this to my summer resolution list.
9. Eat one salad everyday. — Ugh, no.