Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Me: A-to-Z


Thought it was time I complete the fun A-Z bio that's making it's way around the blog world!

A. Age:
Thirty

B. Bed size:
Queen

C. Chore you dislike:
Is there one that I like? Most disliked: Cooking, cleaning the shower, folding laundry.

D. Dogs:
Not yet, but I really can't wait to have one!

E. Essential start to your day:
Waking up

F. Favorite color:
Right now, yellow. But this changes at least annually.

G. Gold or silver:
I like both pretty equally.

H. Height:
On my driver's license: 5'5"; But in reality, probably closer to 5'4"

I. Instruments you play(ed):
Ukulele (trying to learn now); Flute (in elementary school/junior high); Piano, very poorly

J. Job title:
Current: "Freelancer"
Desired: Creative Manager/Project Manager

K. Kids:
nope

L. Live:
Seattle

M. Mom’s name:
Mom

N. Nicknames:
Duck

O. Overnight hospital stays:
nope

P. Pet peeves:
when people describe everything as “cute” when a more accurate description would be better

Q. Quote from a movie:
"Not you fat Jesus." -The Hangover

R. Righty or lefty:
right, but sometimes I eat with my left.

S. Siblings:
Tim and Chris and some great sis-and bro-in-laws. But personality-wise, I definitely have only-child syndrome.

T. Time you wake up:
8:30

U. Underwear:
yes.

V. Vegetables you don't like: 
 baby corn

W. What makes you run late:
I am a very punctual person, but public transportation is occasionally unreliable.

X. X-rays you’ve had:
broken arm, age 6 (on the day of the Challenger space shuttle disaster)

Y. Yummy food you make:
cooking is not my forte

Z. Zoo animal favorites:
flamingo, galago, polar bear, elephant (but sometimes it makes me sad to see animals in the zoo)